SAVE 10% WITH THIS BUNDLE!
You will receive one .308 80% Polymer Lower Receiver with FREE machining jig, your color of choice and one JMT SABER SINGLE STAGE DROP IN TRIGGER
This is the all new James Madison Tactical .308 80% lower receiver. JMT is constantly evolving with products to deliver the ultimate lowers in the industry. JMT has now engineered the best polymer/composite .308 on the market today unparallel by any other with the same refined cosmetics that you find in our AR-15 composite / polymer lower. We invite you to take a look and compare the new JMT .308 to the competition. After doing so, we are completely confident you will choose JMT.
Key enhancements include:
- Extended upper fire control box sections.
- Upper left magazine well box section.
- Webbed magazine wells L & R side (matched for MagPul) magazines.
- Extended bolt release roll pin posts.
- New JMT Gen2 logo markings.
- DPMS Compliant
.308 Polymer Lower Receiver
The polymer 80% lower receiver for your .308 platform is engineered and manufactured by James Madison Tactical (JMT) in the USA. This is not your average polymer 80 lower, in fact, The JMT .308 80% lower is fully engineered using current finite element structural analysis for reliable, long-term high performance.
POLYMER 80 versus ALUMINUM
After much research in polymer .308 lowers, JMT created its own formula of hybrid polymers and fibers with additional reinforcements in high stress areas to bring you the best .308 lower on the market today. All of the JMT polymer 80 lowers are engineered to Mil Spec tolerances and because it is fashioned from extremely durable fiber polymer materials there are no concerns about corrosion as you may find in aluminum .308 lowers.
IN FIELD DURABILITY
JMT uses only the best high quality hybrid polymer/composite materials, advanced engineering, precision manufacturing and stringent quality controls. This way you can trust it not only in the harshest field environments but for personal protection as well.
The Polymer 80 .308 80% lower is designed specifically to Mil Spec tolerances for a high level of interchangeability with other Mil Spec .308 parts and accessories on the market today. This is achieved through current technology and computer aided manufacturing processes combined with exacting quality control procedures.
PERSONAL DEFENSE AND PROTECTION
How you decide to defend and protect yourself and your family is a personal matter. No one wishes to experience a personal breach of your safety or a home invasion but it does happen. The mission at JMT is to give you the assurance in a product you can trust.
The operations left to be completed to complete your JMT .308 80% lower are as follows: fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot and the safety selector hole. This is a not an FFL item. This is not a complete receiver and still requires machining to be done.
JMT SABER SINGLE STAGE DROP IN TRIGGER
With a fast reset, a smoother, crisper, lighter trigger pull, the single-stage trigger group is easy to install.
- 3.5- 4.0 lb. pull weight
- Quick reset for faster response time between shots
- Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy
- Curved skeleton trigger function and comfort
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Quality 17-4 Stainless steel hammer, trigger and disconnect
- Precision CNC and EDM machined from high-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and 17-4 ph SS
- Contained in JMT’s signature metallic silver anodized aluminum housing
- Note: The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
- Anti-Rotation Pins Included
DO NOT USE in 9mm conversions.
DO NOT USE with open bolt face.
This item cannot be shipped out of the United States.
This item cannot be sold out of the United States.